The digital asset class has grown into a $150 billion market. Enormous returns have been made in 2017. Despite hundreds of digital asset obituaries from the financial press, these asserts are here to say. Many smaller retail investors have taken advantage of this new opportunity, but the majority of sophisticated, professional investors are still on the sidelines.
That changes now.
CoinDesk is hosting the world’s first digital asset investor outlook event, Consensus: Invest, on Tuesday, November 28 at the New York Marriott Marquis. At the center of this asset class, Consensus: Invest brings 600+ professional investors, hedge funds, wealth managers, banks, and family offices together and offers attendees the chance to get connected with how to invest, store, trade and judge value in this new asset class.
Ultimately, attendees will walk away with a richer idea of where the digital asset market is headed in 2018.
Major speakers at the event include:
- Michael Novogratz, formally at Fortress Investment Group and now CEO of Galaxy Investment Partners
- Chamath Palihapitiya, CEO of Social Capital
- Glenn Hutchins, Chairman & Co-Founder of North Island & Silver Lake
- Joshua Brown, CEO, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Howard Lindzon, Founder & General Partner, Social Leverage